Re: run script after connection is established

On 3/27/07, Dennis Kaarsemaker <dennis kaarsemaker net> wrote:
On di, 2007-03-27 at 10:18 -0400, Darren Albers wrote:
> As Derek Atkins point out NetworkManagerDispatcher does this, there is
> a script submitted by Matt Good that does something similar for ATT
> hotspots:
> http://www.darrenalbers.net/wiki/index.php?title=NetworkManagerScripts

Is there a similar thing for VPN connections?

VPN is, of course, supposed to be implemented in a plugin manner..
However, as this is still a bit unstable, I'm probably going to look
at doing this for myself later on. I'll update the list with my
project. I don't think it should be too much trouble, as matching the
SSID is the only tricky part, but that should be doable with a bit of
shell magic.

--
- Patrick Bogen