Re: zd1211rw supported by nm

On 3/24/07, Id2ndR <id 2ndr laposte net> wrote:
Hi everybody,

Maybe you allready know it. With latest update of linux kernel on Ubuntu
7.04, I've seen that network manager applet tried to configure my
wireless interface (allready configured in /etc/wpa_supplicant.conf). So
I've change my /etc/network/interfaces to not use wpa_sufficant config
and it know work with nm !
So maybe someone can add this to
http://live.gnome.org/NetworkManagerHardware :
ZyDAS zd1211 based (USB)
Provider:    Linux kernel
Driver:    zd1211rw
Status    Supports unencrypted, WEP, WPA and WPA2 networks

I updated the wiki, of course it is a wiki so you can update it as well  ;-)