Re: Current SVN broken?

On Tue, 2007-02-20 at 06:29 -0500, Dan Williams wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-02-20 at 20:45 +1300, Simon Geard wrote:
> > On Mon, 2007-02-19 at 14:54 +0200, Tambet Ingo wrote:
> > > Don't use the SVN head. We know it's completely unstable. We'll
> let you
> > > know when it's usable again.
> >
> > Ok, I'll do that. Do you have any rough idea how long that might take -
> > I don't mean dates, just whether it's days, weeks, or at worst, months.
>
> Hopefully days... though I was able to get it to associate with
> unencrypted yesterday OK.  It should at least start up, find your
> devices, and if you have an instance of the applet (or another
> info-daemon) running, it should connect if it can see that network.

Ok, is there any prospect that SVN head might be functional any time
soon? Every now and then I try building it, but at best it aborts after
start, and right now doesn't build (nm-client.c can't find
nm-marshal.h).

I'd like to have a go at making the changes I discussed back in January
(dealing with non-string SSIDs), but since then I've not managed to get
a usable code base to work with.

Simon.