Re: applet and wireless scan

> That's almost certainly a driver issue.  If the driver is saying that
> quality of the AP is 30%, but you cannot connect, then the driver is
> wrong.  The driver should be factoring all necessary information into
> the "quality" measurement.

I will post a bug to ipw2200 tracer, thank you for the suggestion!

> An issue here is that a scan is technically a DoS on the card.  If you
> have an existing connection, you should not be able to repeatedly
> trigger scans.  So no matter what, you should never be able to
> immediately trigger more than one scan if you are not root.

quite wired that the scan is a DoS!
I didn't understand why more than one scan should be triggered, to have an up-to-date list after one click

- Nicolò

L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la nuova Yahoo! Mail:
http://it.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html