Re: Is there going to be a release of network-manager-applet for GNOME 2.18?

Dan Williams wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-03-05 at 19:16 +0100, Michael Biebl wrote:
>> Dan Williams wrote:

>>> Yeah; I'll get an applet 0.6.5 release done this week.
>> What about nm-vpn-properties? See my other email. What's your take on this?
>
> It has not been split out, and is still part of NetworkManager, as are
> the VPN plugins.  I guess it will be released when a 0.6.5 of NM gets
> released.

Well, this is not quite correct. The vpn plugins are in the same svn
source tree, but they are in a different tarball each (make dist).
nm-vpn-properties on the contrary is included in the network-manager
tarball.
I don't recommend to split the small nm-vpn-properties utility into a
separate svn tree and tarball but simply move it from network-manager to
network-manager-applet before 0.6.5 is released.

Thanks,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?