Re: ipw srcipts for hal

Bastien Nocera wrote:
On Wed, 2007-06-27 at 15:38 +0200, dragoran wrote:
Bastien Nocera wrote:
On Sun, 2007-06-24 at 22:15 +0200, dragoran wrote:
here is a C implementation of the ipwWirelessCtl
the udi is hardcoded and I only implemented get for now (will add the
rest tomorrow). It also uses all values from the README.
yelo_3 you have a typo in your patch (you used getrfkill instead of
set ;) )
Bastien: the UDI that will get passed to the script would be that of
the killswitch corret?
Yes, and it will be passed as a envvar, as in the other scripts.

ok HAL_PROP_UDI ?

HAL_PROP_INFO_UDI I believe.
ok
programm is attached... any comments?
As this will live in HAL, it should have a better name (Dan was only
mimicking the name of the Dell rfkill-helper).

ok that shouldn't be the problem.

any idea how to exclude dell laptops in the .fdi?

No idea, but I'm no fdi file guru. Probably a good idea to move this
discussion to the HAL list, so you can get comments directly from the
horse's mouth.

ok will fix the program to use the env var and open a thread on the hal list. is it subscribers only list or can I post directly to it?