Re: ipw srcipts for hal
- From: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- To: yelo_3 <yelo_3 yahoo it>
- Cc: network manager <networkmanager-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: ipw srcipts for hal
- Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 14:10:14 +0100
On Mon, 2007-06-25 at 12:28 +0000, yelo_3 wrote:
> > I think the scripts will provide multiple killswitches, one for each ipw
> > device found. And once ipwWirelessCtl uses the UDI that's passed to it,
> > it should work fine with multiple killswitches.
> So the work with the UDI might be done in the shell script
> hal-system-killswitch-?et-power, so that ipwWirelessCtl is invoked
> with the device name to shut down!
> this could be done through info.parent as in the C code by dragoran,
> but in bash
No, please don't put any logic in this bash script, except selecting the
right binary to run. Do it in C, in the worker program.
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
] [Thread Prev