Re: Latest Fedora 7 NM can't disable wireless

Dear Matthew,
 I'm using F7 and I've updated this morning to NetworkManager-0.6.5-6.fc7 and on my KNetworkManager tray icon, I still have the ability to switch off the wireless.

Which applet are you using?

cheers,

Antonio

--
Antonio Bulgheroni, PhD

Computers have a lot in common with air conditioners:
Once you open WINDOWS, they stop working properly.