Re: ipw srcipts for hal

> that not what I meant...
> this is not a "real file" the values that you write to it must not be the same when you read them again.
> try this:
> echo 1 to the file while the card is killed by the hw kill switch
> it will contain 3 not 1.
> we have to check for this cases too.

In fact I've written the two cases of failure:
1) if you write 0 and the content is not 0
2) if you write 1 and the content is 0

Anyway the errors should be propaged to network-manager so the user is informed of the type of error:
- hardware kill is on and you can't edit the state visa software
- other type of error occurred

anyway sorry but why did they implement a hardware kill that cannot be "revoked" using software? I don't find the use case of this