Re: ipw srcipts for hal

> already added in the cleaned up version I sended in my second mail.
sorry, I sent the email before receiving the new version

> this check wouldn't work. when you write a value to the file it can be 0,1,2 or 3 depending on the hwkillswitch and if it worked at all.
this check is important because:
you can only write 0 or 1 to that file
if you have hardware killed your card, you cannot enable it using software, as documented in README
sometimes the write could fail for other reasons

So if we need a more complex check we should do it:
if you wrote 0 and the file content is different than 0 the method failed
if you wrote 1 and the file content is 0 the mehod failed

> yes but what should  apps like nm do if we fail to disable all cards? wouldn't it be better to reneable the successful disabled ones to not confuse nm?
> Dan what do you think?
yes you are right, it is not simple to choose...

L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la Nuova Yahoo! Mail