Re: ipw srcipts for hal

Thank you! I will have a look at it soon.

----- Messaggio originale -----
Da: dragoran <drago01 gmail com>
A: yelo_3 <yelo_3 yahoo it>
Cc: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>; network manager <networkmanager-list gnome org>
Inviato: Lunedì 25 giugno 2007, 16:09:30
Oggetto: Re: ipw srcipts for hal

On 6/25/07, yelo_3 <yelo_3 yahoo it> wrote:
> ok, but this does not solve the problem of multiple killswitches (will
> show up with multiple cards) because both will have
> /org/freedesktop/Hal/devices/ipw_wlan_switch as uid.
Yes the previous shell script didn't solve the problem... sorry. This might mean that the UDI should contain the interface name as you were saying
The C code misses the setrfkill section, and a !=null check when you fopen the file.

ok here is a new version.
it implements setrfkill too and uses g_strdup_printf instead of sprintf.