Re: how to have rfkill supported by hal?

>HAL should be fixed to work with ACPI-based laptops.  For now, I'd
>suggest a small daemon that monitors ACPI events (or, have acpid callout
>scripts write the status to a file somewhere), and then add a section to
>the HAL rfkill script to read that file for rfkill status.
>
>Dan

I have acpid installed.
I have a script that manually changes /sys/class/net/eth1/device/rf_kill
what else should I add to the script, to talk to hal rfkill?

L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la nuova Yahoo! Mail: http://it.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html