Re: Killswitch Patch

On Thu, 2007-06-14 at 22:51 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-06-14 at 17:13 -0400, Benjamin Kreuter wrote:
> > Hi all --
> >
> > This patch adds support for HAL's new killswitch functionality.  It is
> > somewhat rudimentary and needs a bit of work (little things, nothing major),
> > but I do not have the hardware to test the functionality.  Can somebody test
> > this?
> >
> > HAL should support killswitchs on Dell and VAIO laptops.
>
> Only Dells support the WLAN killswitch, the VAIOs only support
> Bluetooth.

I'm on a dell 500m and I do have noticed rfswitch/killswitch messages
into my logs, but only when I was on ubuntu dapper, now that I'm on
Feisty I am no longer able to see that on syslog... an I don't know
if it's a kernel or hal related thing.

I can try that for you, let me know how to
proceed.
Roberto

--
Roberto Scelzo