Re: once again, problems with nm under zenwalk

Darren Albers wrote:

On 6/14/07, *Thorsten* <thorsten_kolb urz uni-hd de <mailto:thorsten_kolb urz uni-hd de>> wrote:

    As I have written a few days ago, I can not get nm working under
    zenwalk
    linux 4.6.
    I think it has to do with that error-message:

    Jun 14 20:48:56 (none) NetworkManager:
    <WARN>  real_act_stage2_config():
    Activation (eth1/wireless): couldn't connect to the supplicant.
    Jun 14 20:50:36 (none) NetworkManager:
    <WARN>  real_act_stage2_config():
    Activation (eth1/wireless): couldn't connect to the supplicant.

    So what exactly does that mean?

    wpa_supplicant is installed and works if I setup my wireless via hand.

    thanks in advance

    Thorsten

What version of WPA_Supplicant are you running?

Hi,

I have wpa_supplicant-0.5.7 running

Thorsten