Re: NM 0.6.5 unable to reconnect to WPA2 network (first connection fine) - take 2

On Thu, 2007-06-07 at 12:42 +0100, Jon Escombe wrote:

> > > The config windows should look like this:
> > > http://eduroam.fjfi.cvut.cz/images/eduroam_linux2.png
> > > i.e. identity, password and CA Certificate File
> > > Regards,
> > > Tomas
> > >

> > Ok, I'm thinking that the trigger to obtain the password from the
> > keyring might be the presence of a "private key file" value in the
> > gconf
> > data?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Jon.
>
> Attaching a new version of my patch, this checks whether a private key file is configured for the connection before attempting to read a password from the keyring. I believe this should suit both of the above 802.1X configuration types..

Wouldn't this not change the behavior for Tomas?  Since his config
doesn't show a private key file, it seems like your patch won't change
behvior for him.

I guess we should get him to test the patch first and see :)

In any case, I've committed your fix since it's obviously correct.  I
added a bit to make sure we free the private_key_file variable since
that's actually allocated memory.

Dan