Re: PEAP

Quoting "Peter Davoust" <worldgnat gmail com>:

> respond to this e-mail even if they don't know the answer, just to let
> me know if you get this.

I got this, I can't remember the other mail (but then I completely
ignore stuff i'm not interested in - which makes it weird that I've
missed your PEAP mail - I SHOULD have been interested in that :)..

I'm trying to get PEAP working my self on Feisty. So far, I think it's
RADIUS problems in my end that's failing.