Re: NeworkManager reporting incorrect signal quality (always at 100%)

Thank you Dan.

How can I help to fix this problem?

openSUSE 10.2 patch por NW+madwifi doesn't fix this problem.

--
Xavier Callejas
International Bonded Couriers

SAL: +503 2250-5900
VoIP: +1 (212) 796-4925
IBC USA: +1 888 SHIP IBC
http://www.ibcinc.com

¡Toda una Organización Mundial a Su Servicio!

Open Your Mind, Use Open Source.