Re: pptp integration

On Tue, 2007-07-10 at 10:13 -0400, Darren Albers wrote:
> On 7/10/07, JP VIljoen <froztbyte mweb co za> wrote:
> >
> >  Thanks. Could you maybe tell me where I could get the sources for that
> > plugin as it doesn't seem to be in the Fedora repo's..
> >

> You can checkout the 6.5 svn from:
> svn.gnome.org/svn/ NetworkManager/tags/NETWORKMANAGER_0_6_5_RELEASE
>
> The VPN plugins are under the vpn-daemons directory.
>
> You can browse the release via the web interface here:
> http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/NetworkManager/tags/NETWORKMANAGER_0_6_5_RELEASE/

Your mileage may vary, but I couldn't get the code tagged 0.6.5 to work
with the current releases, for various reasons.  I believe it's rather
old, and was never tagged properly in CVS/SVN.

I have used the 0.7.x code, plus some fixes, for the Ubuntu packages I
maintain.

http://craig.dubculture.co.nz/blog/2007/05/13/building-nm-pptp-from-source/ may give you some information.

Crai