Re: Networkmanager not connecting to known network

On 7/7/07, Alex Janssen <alex ourwoods org> wrote:
I have been reading the list and snooping around in the files trying to
figure this out, but I'm not sure what I'm looking for.  I know it is
supposed to connect to a known network automatically.  It does try but
times out.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Alex

--
Ourwoods.org
 Dell Inspiron 1501, Ubuntu 7.04

Can you post the relevant sections of /var/log/syslog from when it
tries to connect?  Make sure you edit out any keys etc...