Re: gnome network manager doesn't check dial-up status --> no vpn possible

On Sat, 2007-07-07 at 17:07 +0530, Ritesh Khadgaray wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-07-06 at 22:26 +0200, Florian Pressler wrote:
> > Hi there,
> >
> > I'm trying the gnome network manager for the first time these days,
> > and so far I can say that things work quite easily and without much
> > config-hassling.
[cut]
> You could use vpnc from commandline as a workaround.

Yes, it's just what I'm doing now...but the very ugly thing is
that since nm stays in disconnected mode, many apps switch to offline
mode... so I have to use a package built from the svn which has the
ability to tell dbus that a connection is available but it isn't
stable enough...

> > Best Regards,
> > airflow
Regards