WiFi on Lap-top

Hello, I am using Fedora 7 Linux on a Sony PCG-9RFL laptop and I loaded the kernel 3232 that is supposed to have the Intel software as modules. I have tested with a eth0 source and networkmanager works just fine to to set that up and then turn it off when removed. The nm-tool works fine and shows that networkmanager knows about eth0 and it quickly turns it on.

My question is how do I make networkmanager aware of the kernel Intel software? I looked at /etc/networkmanager and there is nothing there :-)

Karl Larsen