Re: Errors running current SVN code

Dan Williams wrote:
> If you can build your own copy of wpa_supplicant, put some
> debugging prints in driver_wext.c in
> wpa_driver_wext_get_scan_results() in the 'case
> SIOCGIWESSID:' block to print out the code flow there.
> What's 'ssid_len'?  Does the 'if (custom + ssid_len >
> end)' trigger?

Will do. I'll also try using the same version of the
supplicant with NM 0.6.4, see if the problem occurs there,
see if it's the 0.5.7 supplicant in general, or just the
D-Bus code.

I don't think it's the drivers - I've tried various
versions, and the same ones work fine with NM 0.6.4 and an
earlier version of the supplicant (0.5.5 or 0.5.6, I think).

Simon.