Re: Phase2 patch

On Fri, 2007-01-26 at 23:57 +0000, Volker Braun wrote:
> Dear List,
>
> Here is a patch against 0.6.4 to configure the most common phase2
> options. Almost all of it was written by Stefan Schmidt <stefan at
> datenfreihafen.org>, i just fixed some remaining bugs:
>
> http://carrot.hep.upenn.edu/~vbraun/phase2.patch

Quick note; patch looks great!  But I've got a longer slightly more
depressing reply to this that I'm still working on.  The short answer is
that the UI bits are great, but we need to ensure backwards compat with
the libnm-util C ABI and the NM DBus API.  But I think I've got a handle
on that, and that it's possible, although ugly.

Dan