nm-tool and friends

Hey all,

I noticed a lot of people suggesting the use of nm-tool to help with debugging, and then I noticed that on Gentoo, we don't have this tool. So as I was digging around in the sources, I noticed that it is in the test directory - Is that the right place for it? It seems like it should be under utils - and I noticed that what is in utils doesn't seem to get built either. And one other thing - we have an nm-applet.desktop file in the NetworkManager source - intentional?