Re: NetworkManager VPN plugin kills my custom routes.

The problem is partially solved - I added all routes to /etc/ppp/ip-up
script.

But it would be more correctly to pass "ipparam" parameter to pppd when
NM starts PPTP connection. It fails with:

"Validating options failed"

I guess that I should add "ipparam my_pptp_connection" string to the
list of allowed options to make NM pass throuth validation check. How
can I do that?