Re: Current SVN broken?

On Tue, 2007-02-20 at 20:45 +1300, Simon Geard wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-02-19 at 14:54 +0200, Tambet Ingo wrote:
> > On Mon, 2007-02-19 at 21:03 +1300, Simon Geard wrote:
> > > Ok, I've given this a couple of weeks for recent changes to settle, but
> > > still finding trunk (rev 2337) completely unstable. It takes about 10
> > > seconds to start up, going through the business of reconnecting to the
> > > system bus before aborting with the stacktrace.
> >
> > Don't use the SVN head. We know it's completely unstable. We'll let you
> > know when it's usable again.
>
> Ok, I'll do that. Do you have any rough idea how long that might take -
> I don't mean dates, just whether it's days, weeks, or at worst, months.

Hopefully days... though I was able to get it to associate with
unencrypted yesterday OK.  It should at least start up, find your
devices, and if you have an instance of the applet (or another
info-daemon) running, it should connect if it can see that network.

What version of wpa_supplicant are you running?