Re: networkmanager fails to associate (ipw3945)
- From: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- To: dragoran <drago01 gmail com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: networkmanager fails to associate (ipw3945)
- Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 07:49:12 -0500
On Thu, 2007-02-08 at 10:29 +0100, dragoran wrote:
> I recompiled ieee and ipw3945 and it now works with wpa_supplicant
> without any problems (using the wext driver).
> but nm keeps asking me for the passphrase and never connects.
Hmm; can you get some logs of NM during the connection attempt? They
should get dumped to /var/log/messages. Basically, it may be the case
that NM isn't passing the same options to wpa_supplicant as your
testcase is using, but we don't know what those options are.
] [Thread Prev