madwifi + NetworkManager + FC8

Hello,

Im running strange behavior with NetworkManager, I cannot find any documentation that can help me about this.

I wrote an ifcfg-ath0 and if I do ifup ath0 I got my internet access normal.

NetworkManager scan networks aroud ok, but I cannot join none. (dmesg and messages seen to be useless)

If i start NetworkManager ifup ath0 dont work anymore...

I dont have no ideia where can I found any direction to solve this since Im not developer.

Thanks for any help.