Adding routes

Hi,

Is there a simple way to have nm-openvpn add routes along with changing the default
route ?
It already adds the route to the VPN Server real IP, happily, but sometimes, you
need to be on the DNS of the Wifi host, or you may want not to use the vpn
connection for various stuff, while still wanting the VPN as the default route.

I've looked into the code, and my conclusion was we can't do that without changing
the way nm-openvpn is wired in nm, or by doing it elsewhere (if-up script or another
hack not really involving nm-openvpn, and thus not so "fun", as it implies some
scripting).

What I like about the nm-openvpn plugin is that it allows to connect through a VPN
without having to struggle with configuration files, and that all can be done either
with a preconfigured file or with a mouse. I guess it's pretty much the same as when
we only want to add a few subnets to be routed through the VPN, code-wise, but as I
don't know too well the thing, I haven't looked more into it.

Any thought about that? ;)

Regards,
Gilou