Differences using dhcdbd and dhclient

Dan,
I am curious what the differences are between dhcdbd and dhclient. I have user in the *Philippines*, whom is trying to connect to LEAP.

The authentication part works fine from NetworkManager(wpa_cli status shows it authenticated) but he never seems to be able to get a dhcp lease. If I manually create a connection using a conf file and connect using nm-supplicant-test then run dhclient it connects.

We are running a el5 based system, with networkmanager 0.6.5, same configuration in the Netherlands or US works fine.

Does dhcdbd differ on how it requests an IP address?