Re: Roaming to (none) ((none))

On Thu, 2007-12-06 at 00:41 +0100, Michael Biebl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm running latest NM 0.7 from svn and it works fine so far.
> The only strange issue I encounter is, that NM after succesfully
> establishing a connection to my WLAN router wgrouter, seems to roam to
> an unknown AP. Please see the attached NM log.
>
> As a result in the nm-applet wlan list menu, my wgrouter network is not
> selected (see attached screenshot).
>
> Any idea what's going wrong?

Something is failing to grab the BSSID + SSID off the card and match
that up with an entry in the scan list.  See
nm-device-802-11-wireless.c, periodic_upate() and get_active_ap().  Can
you put some debugging information in get_active_ap() to see what NM
pulls off the card for BSSID and SSID and then if those are both
successful, whether it's been able to find that combo in the scan list?

Also, what card/driver are you using?