Re: nm with dnsmasq?
- From: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- To: Neal Becker <ndbecker2 gmail com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: nm with dnsmasq?
- Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 11:03:59 -0500
On Tue, 2007-12-04 at 11:02 -0500, Neal Becker wrote:
> Derek Atkins wrote:
> > Neal Becker <ndbecker2 gmail com> writes:
> >> Is there some way to get nm to cooperate with a local caching NS? I'm
> >> thinking dnsmasq, since it's lightweight. The problem is that NM will
> >> overwrite resolv.conf. What is the recommendation?
> > Use bind with dbus turned on and it all just works.
> > -derek
> Apparantly that is going away:
] [Thread Prev