NM 0.6.5 Gutsy hangs.

hi,

I'm running gutsy (Ubuntu 7.10) and NM 0.6.5. If i pick one network say wired and then choose a different one wireless, it changes. However, if i want to change from that to another network it seems to hang on to the previous one forever. Selecting a different wireless through the radio button or even selecting wired seems to have no effect. Has anyone else experienced this? This was not happening in version 0.6.4.

Any workarounds or fixes? I'm willing to try.

Thanks.
AS.