Re: VPNC support - connection scripts

Thankyou,

As a feature request, it would be good to be able to configure how NM
configures the connection.  At the moment, it is possible to manipulate
routing, which is handy.  It would be good to be able to do more.  For
example, at the moment NM adds a name server which I don't want.  The only
way to stop this, is edit the NM source or manually execute a script after to
remove the name server.

Benoni