Re: Card not showing up

On Mon, Aug 13, 2007 at 10:08:27PM -0700, Bill Moseley wrote:
> > Do they both show up in HAL?  Look for devices with the "net.interface"
> > property.
>
> Yes, it does show up in hal-device-manager:
>
>     net.interface  string eth1

BTW -- You said "both", and after rebooting and not without the Cisco
350 wireless card in the slot I can't find only find one other
entry, and it's for wifi0.  I can't find ath0, which is what I use for
the internal wireless.  Maybe they are related.

I always wonder why I have a wifi0 interface showing up.  Even when
I'm on my wired interface (eth0) wifi0 show RX and TX packets and ath0
does not.  Something I don't understand.

--
Bill Moseley
moseley hank org