RE: [ipw3945-devel] chaning mode only when interface down?

I know for sure there is an issue in our driver for moving to master
(AP) mode. I'm just cleaning up this patch...

I'm really not an expert on the configuration but I think at least the
transition from STA to IBSS mode and back should be smooth without
reloading the driver. What you do if the driver is compiled to kernel
will we reboot?

I hope we are talking about the same issue here...
Thansk
Tomas