Re: Fw: NetworkManager on Ubuntu Feisty and LEAP connectivity

I just did the same today, as well as building myself my own
knetworkmanager deb to upgrade to 0.2.

I'd like to congratulate those involved -- this works just fine, right
out of the box, with my LEAP network. Set LEAP, set the credentials, and
I was off to the races. This is a major hurdle for me -- previously,
NetworkManager (if it had even touched the card) seemed to make it
impossible for even wpa_supplicant to connect. The only way, with 0.64,
that I was able to connect to LEAP networks.