Ad-hoc information

Hello,

I'm interested in writing a program which interfaces with
networkmanager in order to manipulate wireless networks. The program
is part of an academic project, which cannot be GPLd (despite my
wanting to), therefore I cannot use libiw directly. I would like to
know whether or not the DBus API allows me to

- Create Ad-hoc networks (that is, set the ESSID, and set the mode to Ad-hoc)
- When receiving the network listing, know which networks are ad-hoc

Thank you.

--
Protect your digital freedom and privacy, eliminate DRM, learn more at

Ohad Lutzky