New User - probably answered questions, but search is down....

Just a few 	uick questions.  I have always (well since its inception)
been a Gentoo user.  Network-Manager was never really friendly with it.
I wanted to "quickly" try out x86_64 arch, so I images my gentoo
partition and installed ubuntu 7.04.  Network manager works quite well
for em as a simple interface switcher/ vpn controller (what it was
written for).

o  WPA variants on some wireless network are giving me issues.  No big
deal, I can command line them out and get them to work

Are there plans for any of the following features?

1.   Ability to connect to wireless and wired connections
simultaneously.  I do this at work daily to be internal to our resources
as well as on the internet so vpns into our clients work.  I inderstand
that enreies for routes would need to be managed much like the vpnc
options, but I do that already.

2.  Ability to connect to more than one vpn simultaneously - ie, pptp
and vpnc.  I mostly use vpnc, but fall back to cisco's client as vpnc
only works with about 80% of cisco's products in my experience.

I guess I could not find a roadmap, so answering here.

TIA,

Greg