Re: Blacklist an SSID

I don't know if it's possible to blacklist a ssid, but i had a problem
too that nm connected to my neighbours unprotected network instead of my
network at home. I solved this by deleting all the keys for this other
network in gconf-editor. Go to system - networking - wireless -networks
- <other ssid> and delete all the lines in the right pane. This way nm
never connects automaticly to that network, unless you manually connect
to the network. Then you have to do this all over again.

Hope this helps

Jeroen

Op vrijdag 20-04-2007 om 20:09 uur [tijdzone -0600], schreef NICK
VERBECK: