Re: NetworkManager and applet 0.6.5 Released

On Thu, 2007-04-19 at 23:24 -0400, Christopher Aillon wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> It's been a while since we've had NM releases and after talking with
> Dan, I just made a release of 0.6.5 based on the 0.6 branch.
>
> Downloads are available at:
>
> http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/NetworkManager/0.6/
> http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/network-manager-applet/0.6/

Just downloaded and installed it, seems to be working just fine.

One note though - the directory inside the tarball is simply
nm-applet-0.6.5, which doesn't match the name of the tarball, or the
usual name of the package. Not a big deal, but the inconsistency forces
me to put workarounds in the scripts I use to maintain my LFS-based
system. Can the names be made consistent for future releases?

Simon.