Re: try icon is missing

DJA suggested you use KNetworkManager, if you're running KDE.
If neither of these are found, that's why it's not working.

Furthermore, please keep all replies on-list; do not reply to me
individually: use the 'reply to all' function in your mail client.

- Patrick Bogen

On 4/15/07, Dante <eck3ko gmail com> wrote:
Patrick Bogen escribió:
> On 4/15/07, Ritesh Khadgaray <khadgaray gmail com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 2007-04-15 at 10:36 -0500, Dante wrote:
>> > hi i use fedora core 6 and ipw3945 driver for an intel wireless card,
>> > when typing nm-tools it can see my card and in fact see wireless
>> > networks so networkmanager is working but i dont see the tray icon
>> so i
>
> Have you tried running nm-applet?

it says command not found as root or as any user, ive tried too
NetworkManagerInfo and the same....

--
- Patrick Bogen