Re: networkmanager blocks suspend to disk?

On Mon, 2007-04-09 at 11:26 +0200, dragoran wrote:
> I tryed suspend to disk on my laptop and it fails with "strange
> networkmanager not stopped" and goes back to X.
> If I stop the networkmanager service It works.
> I use FC6 x86_64, loaded networkdrivers: r8169,ipw3945
> any more info I can provide?
> known bug?

No, it works for the cards I've tried, including ipw2200 and ipw2100.
Can you try a suspend and then grab the output of /var/log/messages?
You should see this in your logs: "Going to sleep.".

Are you running gnome-power-manager or another power management daemon?
NM doesn't put itself to sleep, but is told by gnome-power-manager (or
another PM daemon) to go to sleep and to wake up.