Re: vpnc Plugin Help

On 9/15/06, Adam Pavelec <adam pavelec net> wrote:
I've finally got NM up and running in Dapper with my bcm4306/ndiswrapper
(I had to compile from CVS); so naturally, I felt like taking it one
step further and am now attempting to get the vpnc plugin to work.  The
Cisco VPN endpoint that I'm trying to connect to doesn't require a
username/password.  I've tried configuring the connection manually as
well as importing its .pcf file <http://pavelec.net/adam/example.pcf> --
in either case, I cannot seem to get the connection established.  Any ideas?

Are you using the NM package that ships with Dapper?  And where did
you get the VPNC Plugin?

The reason I ask is that plugin compatibility was broken between 0.6.3
and 0.6.4 so if you are using 0.6.2 from Dapper you need the plugin
from that release.  I think Linux2go has packages based on that.