Re: have to reenter user/pass often

I am using ndiswrapper for laptop dell e1505

On 9/8/06, Dawid Wróbel <dawid klej net> wrote:
Dnia Fri, 8 Sep 2006 15:22:38 -0400 "John H." <mistamaila gmail com>
napisał:

> often it asks for wireless information again as well as local keyring

Happens here as well. I read that this issue was resolved, but
apparently it is not (0.6.4 here). From what I noticed it happens after
multiple of tries of connecting to one network, it looks like it assumes
the key entered might be incorrect (problems with association?).

Please note, that I am using madwifi 0.9.2. Maybe that has something in
common?

--
Regards,
  Dawid Wróbel                          mailto:dawid klej net