Re: network goes down on close of laptop lid
- From: "John H." <mistamaila gmail com>
- To: "Darren Albers" <dalbers gmail com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: network goes down on close of laptop lid
- Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 12:33:14 -0400
it's just set to blank screen...
On 9/8/06, Darren Albers <dalbers gmail com> wrote:
On 9/8/06, John H. <mistamaila gmail com> wrote:
> networkmanager shuts down wireless connection when i close laptop lid.
> how do i stop?
It sounds like your laptop is going into suspend which is stopping
NetworkManager. Is your laptop set to just blank the screen when the
lid is closed?
NetworkManager-list mailing list
NetworkManager-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev