Re: wpa_supplicant.conf and various issues

On 9/3/06, beerfan <beerfan gmail com> wrote:
Does no one have any ideas why network manager might take so long to
connect with my configuration or ideas how I might troubleshoot it?

College football kicked off and my Gamecocks played Thursday night so
I have been slow at monitoring this list but my earlier reply should
help.

On a side note I have seen a couple Clemson Professors and students
posting to this list so don't hold my Alma Mater against me!    My
wife and I went to the Clemson-FAU game yesterday and I only hate
Clemson for one Saturday a year  ;-)