Re: List of DBus methods for talking to NetworkManager

On 10/25/06, Stefan Schmidt <stefan datenfreihafen org> wrote:
Hello.

On Tue, 2006-10-24 at 17:49, Jack Spaar wrote:

> List of DBus methods for talking to NetworkManager

Thanks.

I think this should go into the documentation in long term. But what
is about put this information on the same location as external
scripts?n short term? Darren?

regards
Stefan Schmidt

That's fine, I can put it up there.  I plan on launching the page
tonight or tomorrow night.