Problems with VPNC

Hi everyone,

I have some problems connecting to a VPN with NetworkManager-VPNC.
The connection works when done from the command line, however, NM
just shows the animated lock for 10 seconds and then aborts with an
error message that VPNC could not connect to the VPN service. However,
when I launch dbus-monitor --system, I can see the following:

signal sender=:1.59 -> dest=(null destination) interface=org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.vpnc; member=IP4Config
 uint32 2768157569
string "tun0"
uint32 426032001
uint32 426032001
uint32 4294967295
[uint32 891395082
uint32 17152897
][uint32 0
]string ""
string ""

AFAICT, this means that the vpnc process has actually opened the connection, but nm-vpnc-service doesn't seem to do anything with the
result. How can I see what the service has received?

Thanks, Yours, Florian
--
"_Nothing_ brightens up my morning. Coffee simply provides a shade of
grey just above the pitch-black of the infinite depths of the _abyss_."