NM does't find my networkdevices .. Dbus/Hal problem?

Hello

i want to use the NM and have some little problems ;)

Basicly i installed NM and the applet for gnome and meanwhile I figured out
how to start the applet ;)

Now it does not find any network devices :( I have commentet the interfaces
out in /etc/network /interfaces and there are still no network devices
(Debian user).

Perhaps my Dbus or Hal is not working correctly?

Here are some information which might help to narrow down the problem:
Hardware:
ipw2100 and onboard ethernet

Kernel:
2.6.11-kanotix

You can find the outputs from lshal, lsmod, nm-tool and
my /etc/network/interfaces in the attachment.

Looking forward for some new ideas !

Best regards
Friedrich

--